Welcome to Spirits of the West Coast Native Art Gallery
Presenting original Pacific Northwest Coast Native American Art including Haida Art, Kwakiutl Art, Coast Salish Art, Masks, Carvings, Jewellery, Prints and Sculptures.
- Native Masks
- Historically, Pacific Northwest Coast Native Masks from the Haida, Coast Salish, Kwakiutl or Kwakwaka'wakw and other West Coast Nations were mainly used for ceremonial purposes.
- Native Prints
- Traditionally Northwest Coast Paintings are mostly done on carved and woven objects such as Native Masks, Paddles, Panels, Clothing, Hats, Canoes and Bentwood boxes.
- Native Carvings Sculptures
- Pacific Northwest Coast Sculptures and Carvings are mainly created in Yellow and Red Cedar Wood as well as in Alder Wood, Argillite, Silver, Gold, Ivory, and combinations of these materials.
- Native Jewelry
- Northwest Coast Native Artists are famous for their beautiful jewelry designs and the finely carved Silver and Gold Bracelets, Rings, Pendants and Earrings.
Dear Walter, This is to let you know I received the Hummingbird bracelet today. Thank you very much! It's going to be a wonderful birthday gift for my mother and a beautiful reminder of our trip to British Columbia last year. Thanks very much!